New Pan Card Details:
New pan card is issued in the form of a laminated card, by the IT Department in India. Every person who files tax returns are required to quote the PAN Number.
Those who do not have a PAN card can obtain one by download new pan card application form providing the following documents along with additional documents requested in the form:New Pan Card Details Papers/Documents Required :
- Copy of Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Firms
- Registrar of Co-operative Society or any other Competent Authority
- Any other document originating from any Central or State Government Department establishing Identity and Address of such person.
New Pan Card tracking where to apply?
The Income Tax department has authorized UTIISL to set up and manage IT PAN Service Centers in all cities or towns where there is an Income Tax office and NSDL to dispense PAN services from TIN Facilitation Centers.
New Pan Card Tracking Process?
- Submit the Application Form No. 49A. An individual can Download New Pan Card Application Form from UTIISL or NSDL website. Printed or photocopied forms can also be obtained from IT PAN Service Centers and TIN Facilitation Centers to provide New PAN Card Details.
- The forms can be submitted online or at the nearest IT PAN Service Centre or TIN Facilitation Centre. New Pan Card Tracking can be done after providing New Pan Card Details.
Dos And Don’ts While Applying For PAN Card:
- Use Form 49A.
- Fill the application in block letters in English and preferably with black ink.
- Paste a recent color photograph size 3.5 cm X 2.5 cm
- Provide the signature within the box.
- Do not overwrite or make corrections.
- Stick the photograph.
- Do not sign across the box
New Pan Card Form: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/newpan.html